For the 13th consecutive year the Gozo Tourism Association is organising the ‘GOZO TOURISM AWARDS 2021’.
After skipping the Awards event for 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, the Gozo Tourism Association decided on holding once more this annual experience in honour of all those who contribute towards the Tourism sector of Gozo.
This years’ Awards are being bestowed to the following:
- TOURISM WORKER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2021
- YOUNG TOURISM WORKER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2021 (under the age of 25 last birthday)
- THE INVESTMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN TOURISM AWARD 2021
- THE GOZO NICHE TOURISM ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2021
These awards will serve as recognition towards the services being given by all the Workers, Entrepreneurs and other entities engaged and involved in this vital industry on Gozo.
NOMINATION FORMS, together with CONDITIONS & REGULATIONS can be found below. The nomination forms duly filled, should reach the Gozo Tourism Association offices by not later than noon of Friday, 11th February, 2022
All valid nominations will be adjudicated by an independent panel, formed by a Chairperson together with three (3) other members. The decision of the adjudicating panel is final and irrevocable. These awards will be conferred to the selected persons, Establishments & Entities during a special event which will be held in January 2022 on a date and at a venue which will be announced at a later date.
- GTA Tourism Awards 2021 - Nomination Form Tourism Worker Young Tourism Worker of the Year Award
- GTA Tourism Awards 2021 - Nomination Form Investment and Entrepreneurship in Gozo Tourism Award
- GTA Tourism Awards 2021- Nomination Form Gozo NicheTourism Achievement Award
- Conditions & Regulations 2021 Gozo Tourism Awards Rescheduled February 2021