Ta' Mena Overview in Xaghra, Gozo
Ta Mena Estate is the first agro-tourism complex in the Maltese Islands.
This estate offers an experience with a difference where our guests will be in touch with nature and tradition, enjoying typical foods, wines and liqueurs with a touch of the Mediterranean sunshine.
At Ta’ Mena Estate we organise guided tours around our extensive vineyards and olive grove followed by wine and food tasting. We can organise these tours on any week day for groups of at least 10 persons at 8.00 Euros per head. We can orgnize transport from anywhere around Gozo.
We can also offer lunches and dinners for groups of not less then 15 persons. Prices from 15 Euros plus VAT per person.
Pre-booking is necessary.
Walking tours around the estate are available any day from 8:30 to 17:00. No pre-booking is necessary. Entrance is free of charge.
Activities organized at Ta’ Mena include:
- Guided tours around the estate and wine and food tastings. (pre-booking required with minimum of 10 persons)
- Guided tours at the Winery followed by wine tasting (pre-booking required with minimum of 10 persons)
- Walking Tours (no pre-booking required)
- Fruit picking from the farm (according to season) : Strawberry Picking, Grape Harvest, Olive Harvest (pre- booking with minimum of 10 persons)
- Group functions (pre-booking)
- Celebrations (pre-booking)
- Wedding Receptions (even for foriegn couples who wish to have a wedding with a difference. We will help you to organise everything !)
- We also organise open air events including breakfasts, lunches, picnics and barbecues
Pre-booking of at least a week in advance for all activities except walking tours is required.
Ta’ Mena Estate is closed on Sunday afternoons.