St Joseph Chapel Overview in Bormla, Malta
In 1810 the first floor and in 1888 the second floor of the conservatory were built though the institution was founded in 1725. The present Church and buildings are post WWII. It is run by the Ursuline sisters.
St Joseph Conservatory Priest in charge Archpriest Holy Masses Sundays and Feast days: 10.30 am Weekdays: 4.30 pm Chapel of the Ursuline Sisters The Ursuline Sisters started building their convent in 1952 and two years later they began their mission in the area caring for and educating children. Priest in charge Rev Can. Rev Joseph Zammit Chapel of the Franciscan Sisters The Franciscan Sisters opened their school in Cospicua in 1889.
St Joseph Chapel Tips & Guide
Opening hours : Contact Local Council - 00356 2166 3030
|Opening Hours:||00:00 - 00:00|